The right soap dispense will meet the needs of your project or building’s traffic patterns, it can significantly save labor and money for the owners, while reducing consumables usage. High quality soap dispensers provide durable built and long-lasting functionality. Finally a well designed soap dispenser should not lock the building owner into long term and costly commitments to proprietary soap cartridges.
Our soap dispensers address these challenges with a range of automatic, manual, liquid and foam bulk soap options with Counter top mounted and wall mounted options. PBS has been a soap dispenser distributor for over 39 years, with high quality products from brands such as Bobrick, Gamco, PBS and others.
Showing all 20 results
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Polished Nickel, LIQUIDProduct Code: B856
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Brushed Nickel, LIQUIDProduct Code: B855
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Matte Black, LIQUIDProduct Code: B852
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Polished Brass, LIQUIDProduct Code: B850
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Polished Chrome, FOAMProduct Code: B846
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Polished Nickel, FOAMProduct Code: B846
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Brushed Nickel, FOAMProduct Code: B845
Designer Series Counter-Mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser, Polished Brass, FOAMProduct Code: B840
Automatic Soap Dispenser Starter Kit, LiquidProduct Code: B826 - 18
Automatic Soap Dispenser, LiquidProduct Code: B826
SureFlo® LIQUID, Automatic, Top-Fill Bulk Soap DispenserProduct Code: B824
FOAM, Manual Top-Fill Soap Dispenser, 4 in. Spout, 34-fl. oz. (1.0-L) CapacityProduct Code: B823
Recessed Soap DispenserProduct Code: B306
LiquidMate® Surface-Mounted Soap DispenserProduct Code: B156
Surface-Mounted Soap DispenserProduct Code: B42
Surface-Mounted Soap DispenserProduct Code: B40
LiquidMate® Wall-Mounted Soap DispenserProduct Code: B155
Basin-Mounted Polished Brass Soap DispenserProduct Code: G-64LB-US-3
SureFlo® FOAM, Automatic, Top-Fill Bulk Soap DispenserProduct Code: B828
LIQUID, Manual Top Fill Soap Dispenser, 4 in. Spout, 34-fl. oz. (1.0-L) CapacityProduct Code: B822
Soap is an important precautionary measure to minimize the risk of contracting and spreading Pathogens, especially COVID-19.
“Wash hands with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds, then dry with a disposable paper towel.”
Health Advice on Prevention of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Workplace – CHP
Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to get rid of germs in most situations.- CDC
Using soap to wash hands is more effective than using water alone because the surfactants in soap lift soil and microbes from skin, and people tend to scrub hands more thoroughly when using soap, which further removes germ- CDC
Freedom from Proprietary soaps- Save up to USD$1,000 per Sink/ Year
Bobrick’s B-823 Universal Foam Soap Dispenser allows facility managers and building owners to realize huge savings while supporting lower maintenance fees. Gain independence from proprietary soap contracts and save up to USD$1,000 per sink per year compared to fixed proprietary liquid soap cartridges.
Top Filling Dispensers – Save 25% labor
Top Fill Convenience is just part of the Savings. Using Bobrick top filling dispensers saves 25% labor with no more back bending under the counter to change cartridges. For extra savings, achieve 25%-50% more pre-mixed lather using Foam soaps, saving soap and water consumption. Our counter-mounted dispensers are automatic, “top fill,” and “touch-free,” and can be filled from the top aperture or serviced through a cabinet on the side, eliminating the need to remove the washroom counter panels, substantially lowering the time it takes to service a restroom.
Durable, Tested, 3 year warranty
Bobrick places a premium on durability, especially when it comes to soap dispensers. All of our dispensers are designed and tested with this in mind, and they are backed by a three-year limited guarantee. Use our guide to help you select the right level of durability in dispensers that your building requires. For the B-830 SureFlo® Soap System Soap Pumps Lifetime warranty provided Bobrick SureFlo Soap is used exclusively with this product.
Reliable Operation, CE Certification and LEEDs flow rates
The dispenser’s electronic activation system defines the “dispense zone,”. The programming eliminates false dispensing and features adjustable portion control. Automatic dispensing units have CE Certification, Adjustable time-out durations, line purging cleaning, adaptable sensor range and LEED flow-rate options.
Sustainable- Non-proprietary soap 57% less waste and 15% water savings
Five 800 ml proprietary cartridges (1,000 handwashes) equal a one-gallon jug of bulk soap (6,000 handwashes) for a 57% reduction in post-consumer waste. Plus, a 15% water savings, foam compared to liquid. Our dispensers also give you the freedom to use green soaps.
Soap Savings- Bulk Jug Soap vs cartridges for 80% Savings and More.
Universal, open system dramatically reduces cost-in-use versus proprietary cartridges, especially when compared to proprietary cartridges that restrict freedom of open market purchasing. In general, Universal bulk soap can be much less expensive than proprietary cartridge systems, up to 80% cheaper in some circumstances.
No Disposal batteries- Save battery cost
SureFlo dispensers can be powered through an AC Adapter, supporting sustainable, economical operation. It requires no batteries, which ultimately * end up in landfills.
Design continuity – Designer colors and matching faucet sets
Bobrick’s Designer Series Automatic Soap Dispensers feature durable construction and designer finishes. For designers looking for diverse color options, the Bobrick SureFlo B-824 is available in five designer finishes, (Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Polished Brass and Matte Black). Automatic faucets are available in matching finishes.
Tips from Bobrick’s Designers
Designers Note: Bobrick foam soap dispensers are designed to dispense commercially marketed all purpose foam hand soaps and antibacterial foam soaps that are not alcohol or iodine based. Acceptable foam soaps need to have a viscosity of less than 100cPc(centipoise).
Automatic or Manual – What type of dispenser is best?
Although the no- touch restroom is quickly becoming industry standard, automatic accessories are not a universal solution. Some projects may benefit from Manual operation
Automatic Dispenser are better for
- Benefits: Enhancing hygiene, reduces cross contamination, controlling soap usage with portion control and creates a seamless modern washroom experience.
- Ideal applications: Prestigious or high-end buildings, facilities with low to medium traffic, washroom with other touch-free accessories, especially well suit to pairing with automatic faucets.
Manual Operation are better for
- Benefits: No batteries or power source required, more mounting options, lower cost of maintenance and purchasing.
- Ideal application: Building facilities with limited janitorial staff or resources, High-traffic facilities, Projects with strict budgets
Wall Mounted or Counter Top
WALL MOUNTED SOAP DISPENSERS
Wall mounted soap dispensers are frequently utilized in commercial washrooms. They are easy to use, durable and ideal for high-traffic areas. From manual lever dispensers to automatic no-touch infrared options and push-button dispensers, our wall-mounted dispensers are constructed from high quality Type 304 Stainless steel or ABS plastics, tested and engineered to be vandal-proof and reliable in demanding environments. Wall mounted dispensers with thin dimensions can also be mounted behind mirror cabinets for a sleek minimalistic washroom design.
TOP FILL COUNTER SOAP DISPENSERS
Counter-mounted soap dispensers are an essential component of a well-maintained, clean, and aesthetically pleasing washroom. Soap and water drips on the counter from hands reaching for soap dispensers mounted on walls or mirrors are eliminated by placing dispensers near sinks. Counter-mounted soap dispensers also save space on walls and mirrors, drawing attention to your design intent.
A Guide with solutions to meet your unique facility needs for both image and maintenance on the washroom counter. (Separate Article or PDF?)
Standard Use Counter
Standard-use washrooms can be found in most building types. They can have great variability in terms of traffic volumes and frequencies, and a need for higher reliability with extended time between servicing. In design, you want a matching look that will hold up over time.
- NEW: B-823 SERIES MANUAL FOAM SOAP DISPENSERS The B-823 series of manual foam counter mounted dispensers is one of Bobrick’s newest product lines.
- The B-823 can also be filled from the top, saving significant servicing time on the need to remove panels beneath the counter.
- B-822 SERIES MANUAL LIQUID SOAP DISPENSERS The B-822 series from Bobrick has been an industry standard for years. These counter mounted liquid soap dispensers are built to last and be one of the most reliable products in the washroom.
HEAVY TRAFFIC COUNTER
Heavy use washrooms have their own unique set of circumstances and needs. In buildings such as casinos, airports, schools and stadiums, high volume patterns, durability concerns and vandalism are factors that must be considered for washrooms.
- SUREFLO® TANK-IN-A-BOX SYSTEM For high traffic washrooms, the Bobrick SureFlo system is an ideal solution. It connects up to five B-822 dispensers to one cabinet, which is loaded with a single box of soap. Servicing time is greatly reduced, and the need to remove panels under the counter is eliminated.
- How do you service 60,000 visitors per weekend without running out of soap—all while saving time and money and reducing waste? An iconic, high-traffic entertainment center in Seattle estimates five-figure future cost savings with the SureFlo Dispensing System
In certain building types, patrons and tenants desire a more “touchless” washroom with as much of the design incorporating automatic or touch-free dispensers and fixtures as possible. For this building type, Bobrick has solutions to help meet your needs in design and function.
- B-824 AUTOMATIC LIQUID SOAP DISPENSER Saves costs by using non-proprietary, bulk liquid soap. The B-824 is filled from the top, avoiding moving under counter panels. A portion control dial is used to adjust soap consumption. Auto flush button for the maintenance of unit. Includes battery pack, but can be wired with optional AC adapter.
- NEW: DESIGNER SERIES AUTOMATIC FAUCETS If you have a hands free dispenser, you need a hands free faucet. The B-8878 is an automatic faucet with a polished chrome finish to match B-824 design and finish.
For those washrooms demanding that signature look, excellent architectural designs and high quality materials and accessories are of the utmost importance. Bobrick excels in offering products that meet the needs of these unique washrooms with accessories, and now soap dispensers and faucets to match.
- NEW: DESIGNER SERIES SOAP DISPENSERS Bobrick Designer Series liquid dispensers are ideal for washrooms with the highest design standards. The Designer Series incorporates die-cast zinc tops for a prestigious look in four finish choices (Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Polished Brass). They come standard with AC adapters. Other finish options are available subject to longer lead times and minimums.
- NEW: DESIGNER SERIES FAUCETS To complete the full design of a prestige washroom, Bobrick also offers a series of automatic faucets with finishes that match the Designer Series of Soap dispensers.